This post will be dynamically updated probably in the next a couple of months as I learn more. Stay tuned!
Teaching sessions requiring bidirectional communication
- Zoom: Link
- This is probably the most popular webinar or online meeting tools supported by many universities.
- Google Meet: Link
- Free! Free! Free! and with enough functionality
- Microsoft Teams: Link
Teaching sessions requiring only live streaming or broadcasting
- OBS Studio: Link
- This is an open source software allowing you to integrate multiple threads of video and audio for recording and streaming. It is available on multiple OS platforms and supports a variety of streaming platforms.
Video and audio editing tools
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- OpenShot Video Editor: Link
- Free version of Adobe Premiere Pro